About this Event
Join leading experts and skin wellness for this free online event focused on skincare and wellness. Currently, we are all spending a lot of time inside (go-figure) which is a good thing. However what is happening to our skin – which is the largest organ on our body. Come and learn what you can do to help your skin in a very natural way.
By attending, you will learn:
- Skincare: How do you define good skin? What is the impact of good skin on the body? Skin is the largest organ on our body – how does it impact our immune system?
- Skincare and COVID-19: What you need to know at this time. Staying inside what does that do to your skin? What can you do?
- How to create a good routine for skin including anti-aging, acne and more.
- Learn about good essential products and natural remedies for your skin?
- What are natural remedies for the skin?
Dr. Elizabeth Poynor MD, PhD is a gynecologic oncologist and advanced pelvic surgeon. She has had a lifelong interest in the role of hormonal health in overall wellbeing, menopause, aging, and complex gynecologic issues such as PMS/PMDD, endometriosis, pelvic floor dysfunction and PCOS.
Dr. Alexes Hazen MD, FACS is a aesthetic and reconstructive surgeon. She specializes in breast surgery, facial reconstruction, face transplant, transgender surgery, and aesthetic surgery including fat grafting and non-invasive techniques. She is an Associate Professor at the Hansjorg Wyss Department of Plastic Surgery at NYU Langone Medical Center. She offers a holistic approach to life-long anti-aging which includes the best of both medical technology and traditional wisdom.
Kerrilynn Pamer is the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of CAP Beauty the all-natural beauty site and store, in the West Village. Kerrilynn has transformed the experience of natural beauty. Her store stocks the best in skincare, body care, superfoods, hair care, baby care and more. Her book “High Vibrational Beauty: Recipes & Rituals for Radical Self CareShe ” combines mantras, meditations, natural skincare regimens, and more than 100 plant-based recipes to help you achieve radical radiance. This is the only guidebook you need to create true and lasting beauty for the mind, body, and soul.